Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lipstick Review
Today we are reviewing maybelline superstay matte ink lipstick and these are like 13 Shades right now they have so many shades. It is beyond beautiful. Each shade is mind blowing because they are so pigmented they are so beautiful and super long lasting. I have already fallen in love with this formula because I remember wearing the shade lover a lot back in the day because it used to last a really really long time on my lips.
The best part about this formula is that you can see the shining behaviour of this lipstick so it looks like it’s a little bit glossy Matte Finish. I can’t explain the finish but it looks hydrated. it doesn’t look cracky or flaky like other lipsticks would. this looks nice and hydrated on your lips so that is something I love about maybelline superstay matte ink. This is a very unique formula that I have not come across before so that’s what I love about this. it claims to be a 16 hours long wear and also smudge proof and transfer proof on any.
Why People Love Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Lipsticks?
Smoothness of application
Apply fluid lipstick to the centre of your top lip and then follow the curve of your lips with it. Then apply the liquid lipstick towards the entire lower lip and let it dry.
A cake coating with a zing of lemon flavour permeates the air when you breathe in this smell. It’s so intense, in fact, that it has the same effect as an air freshener. It is indeed obvious that I’m not a believer, but at once the aroma disappears as I use the maybelline superstay matte ink lipstick.
The SuperStay Matte Ink tube is rectangular rather than circular, with chrome lettering and a coarse feel that makes it simpler to handle and grasp. My favourite part, however, is that they aren’t shipped in a carton, meaning there will be less waste. Finally, instead of using a doe feet applicator, its wand includes an arrowhead applicator, making application more accurate and simple.
When applied evenly, the SuperStay Matte Ink appears smooth and moisturising upon that lips notwithstanding the matte texture. Although if you apply a lip balm first, it won’t split or become flaky. ColorPop’s and Kylie Lip Kit’s formulas are both too drying and crusty for my taste; I love Maybelline’s.
Although it claims to last up to 16 hours, in my experience, it lasted much longer. Not only was it on my forearm, but it was also on the lips because I was too lazy to clean it off. Depending on how uniformly you put it to the lips, as well as the texture of your lips, it can feel soft and non-drying. Its claims of being smudge- and water-resistant are true, as I was able to eat & drink normally during the day without actually touching it up.
- Maybelline superstay matte ink lipstick claims to have long-lasting colour.
- Over 25 rich, extremely saturated colours of SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick provide you with a beautiful matte finish.
- It’s good for up to 16 hours.
- The formula is very pigmented.
- It lasts a long time without drying out your lips.
Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick: How to Apply?
- In step one, Put liquid lipstick to the centre of your top lip then follow the lines of your lips.
- In step two, apply the lipsticks all over your bottom lip.
- Give it a minute to dry before using.
Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick Ingredients
A copolymer of dimethicone, trimethylsiloxysilicate, and nylon-611 Dimethicone crosspolymer c30-45 poly(propylsilsesquioxane) alkyldimethylsilyl isoaminobutyric acid alumina Disodium stearoyl glutamate, phenoxyethanol, and caprylyl glycol petroleum ether.
Value of Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick
- 5 ml costs in India 650.00.
- It costs $9.49 for 0.17 fl. oz in the United States.
- The product comes in a lovely package that’s both attractive and practical.
- A lot of colour in the hair and eyes.
- Staying power that lasts a long time.
- Shades that go well with a wide range of skin tones.
- Affordability is a key factor.
- Easily obtainable.
- To avoid seeming sticky, only use a thin coating of the lipstick.
- Does a tiny piece of information transmit
- Without properly preparing and applying, this product could be drying to the lips.
- Use a petroleum remover if this is a problem.
The liquid lipsticks from Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink range are incredibly pigmented. In reality, they last a very long time. In fact, the key to effectively utilising them is to not use them excessively. These have an intense colour. As a result, dab a small amount on the lips & spread it out evenly. Utilize only a small amount of the product. Because doing so will keep it from becoming stale. Because of this, these lipsticks are incredible when applied properly. In addition, we like the reasonable price of goods. The cost is quite affordable.